Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Running Playlist Roundup

I am "one of those" and if you are anything like us, you absolutely cannot workout without music. Made it all the way to they gym and laced up only to find that your headphones are missing? That's a NOPE. I will turn around and go home (and have). It's borderline snobbish, but a stale playlist can also deal a heavy blow to my motivation. Sharing new music apps, songs, artists, etc. is a great way I keep my tunes fresh and my motivation high. Apps like Spotify make it so easy to stalk check out what your friends are listening to. Follow me on Spotify here and look out for more Running Playlist Roundup posts in the future! Just don't make too much fun of my occasional Michael Jackson binges... Each new playlist will be themed- because who doesn't love a theme- so leave a comment with what you'd like to hear next.

PSA: I choreograph sick dance moves in my head while I'm running. Sometimes the moves are so SICK they can't be contained to just my mind, so if you see me doing a hair flip on Morehead, that's what happened. I'm half kidding.

Here it is, dolls. Just for you, a girl power running playlist with all of our favs from Brit to T. Swift! FREAK OUT.




No comments:

Post a Comment