Monday, September 8, 2014

Fabletics Review

I went through about 4-6 gushing iterations of "Y'all, OMG" titles for this post before I settled on the super creative "Fabletics Review"... I figured that I needed to conserve my energy because, Y'ALL. OMG. This site is amazing. 

Fabletics offers awesome deals on activewear you'll actually want to wear... and maybe even be active in (I see you, chick in the running leggings at bottomless mimosa brunch)! Kate Hudson is also a co-founder- c'mon, what better endorsement could there be than the most svelte little lady in Hollywood?

Getting started with Fabletics
1. Take a quick lifestyle quiz.
2. Fabletics creates a virtual closet of picks just for you based off of your quiz. 
3. Choose an outfit and checkout as a regular member or join as a VIP (fo' free) and get $25 off of your first outfit!
At the beginning of the month, Fabletics VIPs get new outfit choices sent to their inbox and you have by the 5th to either choose one for the discounted VIP price or pass on that month at no charge. WHERE ARE THE STRINGS? I can't find any reason why you wouldn't join this service. Here are my favorites:

1. Palm | 2. Gulf | 3. Field | 4. Ocean (not pictured: adorable open back)

Not loving the blue? No problemo! You can customize your outfit with different color options. This is "Ocean" with my personal twist:


My favorites of my favorites are #3 and #4, so naturally I couldn't help myself and they are now resting peacefully in my closet. Sorry I'm not sorry!

A word on sizing:
I had to exchange the shorts and top from #3 because I ordered a small in both and they were too large. However, the small leggings in #4 are comfortably snug. The sports bra in #3 is great and true to size- I've already run in it and it offers great support with a TO DIE FOR keyhole back. Although sizing is a little wonky, don't fret, Fabletics offers a no-sweat exchange policy with free shipping both ways. For real.


No comments:

Post a Comment